It will be Earth Day next week! Earth Day is a great time to show our appreciation for our precious water supply. How can we show our appreciation? By conserving and preserving our water, of course!
Some ideas to do that may include the following:
• Don’t over water your lawn
• Only run the dishwasher and washer when they are full
• Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets
• Plant when watering requirements are lower, such as in the spring or fall
• Collect rain water in a barrel to be used in the garden
These suggestions and many more are included on DrinkTap’s conservation page.