Denver Water recently launched TAP, a new website to educate the people they serve and the communities they operate in about various water issues.
Set up like a news site, Denver Water and the water industry are the focus of TAP. For example, this week’s articles focused on Denver Water's efficiency in replacing water pipes, when it's okay to water in the winter, and my personal favorite, how a giraffe swallows water.
TAP's mission is to:
- Showcase the work of Denver Water and its employees.
- Explain the science and technology behind water treatment and delivery and water-related issues.
- Take audiences behind the scenes and show what it takes to deliver water from a snowflake to their TAP.
- Lend Denver Water’s expertise to the ongoing conversation about water.
- Engage employees in the mission, expertise and accomplishments of Denver Water.
Go check out TAP!